Author Topic: Is it time to pull the plug  (Read 11002 times)

Offline sey

• View Profile
Re: Is it time to pull the plug
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2013, 09:41:16 AM »
to be quite honest I haven't been here for a year  :o
how time flies...........I couldn't even remember my password,
but that is now sorted.

not going into the wheres, whats and whys,
but just want to say Happy, Healthy and Spiffing New Year to All :drink
and will pop in and even post a pic or two.......  :coff 8)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 09:44:19 AM by sey »

Offline SuperRoo69

• View Profile
    • DIGIPICS PHOTOGRAPHY
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2014, 05:18:51 AM »
And all the best to you as well, Sey!!!   O0
HERE is Edward Bear coming downstairs now, bump, bump, bump, on the back of his head, behind Christopher Robin. It is, as far as he knows, the only way of coming downstairs, but sometimes he feels that there really is another way, if only he could stop bumping for a moment and think of it. A.A.Milne

Offline SuperRoo69

• View Profile
    • DIGIPICS PHOTOGRAPHY
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2014, 05:30:08 AM »
As far as closing this place down Paul, I pay for the domain and Ian up keeps the forum. I think for as long as we are both willing this place will stay open even if it's just for anyone to come along and grumble or wish old friends a Merry Christmas and perhaps post a few pictures.
I shall continue to pop by albeit silently unless I actually get into photography again!
It's nice to know that people still care about this place  :)

Glad to see you are still lurking around and haven't given up on PP just yet.  In the past - when I had first moved to the UK - PP was an important part of my photographic journey and so I was a little saddened to see what was once such a vibrant forum of photographic enthusiasts, reduced to a site where its original purpose had all but been forgotten.  In my original post, I was basically playing "Devil's Advocate", to try to get some meaningful discussion going, rather than actually recommending that you and Ian "pull the plug".  Hopefully, it has helped a little and we can again pop into our favourite community every now and then and catch up with our virtual friends to talk about what we have been up to... both photographically and otherwise.

Paul
HERE is Edward Bear coming downstairs now, bump, bump, bump, on the back of his head, behind Christopher Robin. It is, as far as he knows, the only way of coming downstairs, but sometimes he feels that there really is another way, if only he could stop bumping for a moment and think of it. A.A.Milne